Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movable Toy Stationary Holders?

I've always loved toys, and I would like to do my part in recycling. Somehow, along the way, I decided to make use of those good cardboard boxes that I've collected, and make them into something useful, yet "play-able". Thus came the idea of making stationary holders that are movable... like toy cars, yet can carry some stuff in it... So made these...

I know they are not perfect, but am very glad that I made them. They are my prototypes, and thus will continue to 'polish' up my skills and hopefully the next few 'toys' will be much better...

1 comment:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete