Monday, July 11, 2011

Sports CarS

I thought to myself, I had made small antique cars using the cardboard, so how about sports car of a much bigger size? So I started making them. As I was making them, I wondered to myself how else can they be different besides just be a toy car? Then an idea came to me. How about letting the front and back trunk be open-able? They can be secret compartments to store things. Now, it can be a toy car and a secret storage! Oh, the steering wheel is also movable.


The first sport car that I've made, is a little more to the straight, squarish look. So, for the second car, I decided to try another design.



1 comment:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. brandon auto repair

    ReplyDelete