Monday, July 11, 2011

Moving Cottage...

Time to move on to something different...
Inspired by Howke's Moving Castle, I created this piece, Moving Cottage. Perhaps not as marvellous as the one in the movie, I think it's a good start, for more to come.
 One mistake that I've made was failing to take photographs of the interior before I cover up. So I don't have any photographs to show the living room, dining room, and bedroom. Also created a control room. Well, the cottage can move, so will need some control room of some sort (I imagined).
 Front and back of the Moving Cottage.
To get up to the upper storey, I have made ladders, which are on the outside. So to get from one storey to another, just follow the ladders...

It was really fun creating this, though it was rather challenging trying to make those tiny chairs, tables, etc. I had so much fun that I ended up making a few more such toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment